Is there regional monitoring data near me?
A number of regional monitoring programs exist throughout California that collect water quality and aquatic ecosystem health data. The links below provide access to data and assessment information from a number of these programs.
- Bay-Delta Live – San Francisco Estuary
- Bay-Delta Live – Explore Real Time Data
- Central Coast Ambient Monitoring Program (CCAMP)
- Clear Lake Water Quality Dashboard – Big Valley Band of Pomo Indians
- Deer Creek Watershed – Sierra Streams Institute
- Delta Regional Monitoring Program – Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta
- Delta Water Quality Conditions Report from the Department of Water Resources
- Klamath Basin Monitoring Program (KBMP)
- Los Angeles and San Gabriel River Watersheds – Council for Watershed Health
- Russian River Regional Monitoring Program (R3MP)
- Sacramento River Watershed Program Data Portal
- San Diego Watersheds – San Diego Coastkeeper
- San Francisco Bay Regional Monitoring Program for Water Quality
- San Francisco Estuary – part of the California Estuaries Portal
- San Gabriel River Regional (Water Quality) Monitoring Program
- Southern California Bight Regional Monitoring
- Southern California Stormwater Monitoring Coalition (SMC)
- State Water Project Water Quality Monitoring Data from the Department of Water Resources
- State Water Quality Monitoring Data Water Data Library (WDL) from the Department of Water Resources
Do you know of other websites that display regional monitoring data? Please submit your ideas to the Monitoring Council staff.