Is there regional monitoring data near me?
A number of regional monitoring programs exist throughout California that collect water quality and aquatic ecosystem health data. The links below provide access to data and assessment information from a number of these programs.
- Bay-Delta Live – San Francisco Estuary
- Central Coast Ambient Monitoring Program (CCAMP)
- Clear Lake Water Quality Dashboard – Big Valley Band of Pomo Indians
- Deer Creek Watershed – Sierra Streams Institute
- Delta Regional Monitoring Program – Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta
- Delta Water Quality Conditions Report from the Department of Water Resources
- Klamath Basin Monitoring Program (KBMP)
- Los Angeles and San Gabriel River Watersheds – Council for Watershed Health
- Sacramento River Watershed Program Data Portal
- San Diego Watersheds – San Diego Coastkeeper
- San Francisco Bay Regional Monitoring Program for Water Quality
- San Francisco Estuary – part of the California Estuaries Portal
- San Gabriel River Regional Monitoring Program Water Quality Data Portal
- San Joaquin River Regional Water Quality Monitoring
- Southern California Bight Regional Monitoring
- Southern California Stormwater Monitoring Coalition (SMC)
Do you know of other websites that display regional monitoring data? Please submit your ideas to the Monitoring Council staff.